Monday, January 5, 2009

First post for the year 2009

1st day at work for this year


As we all know, most of us have been going at work today. After all those days of fun, shopping, merry making, good meals, drinks, exchange of gifts etc, it was really hard to get back to work.


I have reached office earlier today as for once there was less traffic jam :) zur in bien cumancer!
Roaming around the office, I tried to wish maximum people I know a happy new year. Then went in the lounge with yashvin for coffee and took maximum 20 mins as yash is always in a hurry to work lol
After that ....did I work today?Nops, not at all!
Staring at my laptop, I was dreaming...I'm not joking lol...fini arrive lannee 2015 ...fini marier, fini gagne zenfant, belmer p tire manzer, p bizin leve boner....lol..joking...Most of us had a sleepy face and were not working at all.




Either they were looking at the pictures taken on the end of year party or they were chatting or they were gossiping or going to the toilet each 30 mins.
Only 1 person was working TVR...Mr Awootar!!!
It was the most boring day of my life, nothing to do, even internet stopped working for some hours...imagine ur life without internet...fouf
I tried to spend some hours looking at the rain outside and, by each time annoying yash on either skype or personally..pa ti ena lot option...pena meme ki1 pou amerder in office apart li lol
Enfin 17hr...and as usual I have a lift with a colleague at work,Tanusha who drops me at Qb.Pauvre mwa...she had to wait for her senior to go first to be able to move from her place...and finally we leaved office at 18:20..galouper sinon ti pou rate bus pou ale palma
and once u reach qb after 18:45, it's very difficult to get bus to return home. Hopefully, I reach qb at 18:40 and got a bus.
As soon as I reach home, I had dinner and took a bath.

Zats it...my first day at work for the year 2009...BIEN KASS PAKET! Hope demain it won't be like zis...Wish you loads of courage my friends ...
For those I have missed " Wish u a happy new year 2009 "
My resolutions for this year :BIEN BIZIN 1 CAR
CHEERZZZZ

19 comments:

Yashvin said...

Congrats for this ultra productive day at work lol!
You should have been promoted immediately :P

Its a chance that Bhooks and Bernard weren't at office today, else you would not have been able to "annoy" me.

btw, your dream is TVR (Trappe Ventre Rier)!

C u demain, for a better productive day :P

Anonymous said...

Hey lucky you!

Hope nobody from your office reads your blog...Lol

Mine was very tiring as the usual days. Bane dernier jours 2008 in bien fair lere now bizin ratrapper.

Gro Biz

Dhaneesha said...

Yash...

Ofait sylvain saw me in office at 18:15, lin bizin penser ki dhaneesha is a really good element and hard worker :P meme si mo ti conte cv lor mo la tete

Demain si kpv pa pou work la. license pou software in expirer :P
Btw Bhooks and bernard..ki zot eter pou twa hein :P mo p cumance gagne doute lor banla si aster
Thanks for ur comment dou

Yashvin said...

They are the 2 bouncers (Videurs) who protect me from factors which will disturb my work performance lol!

ki zotte dir bhooks n bernard? :P

Anonymous said...

.fini marier, fini gagne zenfant


HAHA Yashvin...

Dhaneesha said...

@Pritty

Hi Di, thks for ur comment again...

people from my office do read the blog but they were in the same situation today...lol...so no worries :P even my manager used to read it..paconer aster si li pou lire this time...he's on hols

Eleesha said...

ahhh dhan!!!
Le 5 jan premier jour travail pa facile sa..me 2 spend my day in dreaming,chatting,waiting for 17hr to go home bof nothing more than that..
lol premier jour travail pou n nouvel annee comme sa lol hope the whole year pa pou pareil ;)
nice blog

elee

Anonymous said...

Well, some days are meant for work and some are meant for daydreaming. Like yours, my first day @ work this year was quite boring. Got some client calls and ...I hope I get some interesting and fruitful work to do this year.

roshan_luv said...

Well my day was also very productive as urs :-P... and today also is like this... nice start i guess... lol..

Well nice blog dear keep it up dhan...

Dhaneesha said...

@Roshan

hahahaha...ofait nu l'habitude lesson la pan kit nu...c a dire ...dramer meme !!!! lol
good luck for this year and bon courage :P

Anonymous said...

Happy new yeaarrrrrrrr :D:D:D
(wii mo coner mo bien en retard :P:P)

Anonymous said...

Happy new year :-) And hope to ressi aste loto la this year and fer rally are yashvin :P

Dhaneesha said...

@Daks..

na to pa late dear lol...happy new year to u 2 and also to deepa n neha...wish u 3 loads of happiness and success...

@Kurt Avish
Happy new year dear :)
Yashvin p atan loto laem la, pa pou faire rally mai pou li aret vin pick me up palma :( lol

Ammish said...

heuta back to work already sis? humm, me still en vacances till le 19Jan! dans bien non.. btw sorry pane reussi mem vine palma coz of my foot.. got a small injury at work. had to go to hosp on the 31st of Dec!! thanks God, now p korek imP.. Happy New Year dear!
p.s: to p vine kot chacha bhim demain? (saturday..10/01/09)tend dir invité pou dinné demain :p
c ya soon sinon! take care!! pas blier amene mo cado noel ek lanné!! hehe

Dhaneesha said...

@Ammish
Hehe ...sorry mone tarder pou accepter to comment..tro boire kot chacha mone ale tombe malade lol...
to kdo??in tarr sa :P

mo pou met ban pic nu fine tirer la on facebook taler..do check urself in it :P

biz

Bhooks said...

Noted

Dhaneesha said...

@Bhooks

ayo mone extra peur twa la :P

Unknown said...

LOL fini ggn zenfan e bel mer p tir manZ...haha vent p fermal..

Btw tne pass un bon la journer..i wish ki pu mwsi pu res kumsa :D

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!